camel-users mailing list archives

From hiba <>
Subject how camel handles multiple message producers
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 15:20:21 GMT

I have an direct end point : say, direct:route1.
I have a multi-threaded environment, and each thread puts some few tens of
messages in this direct end point.

I have three questions to ask :

1) Are the methods of beans which define my route work as though they are
synchronized?(is doTranslation() synchronized?? by camel). Note : i didnot
specifically synchronize doTranslation method.
2) Each message is processed one by one or camel does some multi-threading,
so that messages are processed parallelly.
3) Does the sequencing of messages are kept as they were placed into this
direct end point. Atleast the sequencing of messages sent by each thread
should be maintained.

The definition of my route is given below :

Can please someone throw some light on this

Thanks in advance