camel-users mailing list archives

From unixployd <zheka.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring does not handle @Produce
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 09:39:16 GMT

The problem here is connected with Spring itself. I seems that spring creates
one singleton of ProcessorProducer in his context, but when I try to create
new instance in the route Spring doesn't handle this and instance is
creating without any injection.
Why I think so? When I wrote this class as singleton returning only one
instance of it every time everything is ok, because when spring correctly
injects everything and creates it in his context I can work with Producer
successfully.
  Can it be?