camel-users mailing list archives

From Bryce Ewing <>
Subject Re: Error with RSS component accessing gzip content
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 03:57:25 GMT

Hi Willem,

Yes that was pretty much what I was thinking.  Having had more of a look
through the camel-rss component it seems very much geared towards polling
(understandably since that is what it does).  I will try creating a
completely separate component to begin with (will probably copy some code
from camel-rss) so that I can get more of an understanding of how things
work too.  I have only used components up until now, so will be interesting
to write one.

Once I have written a specific processor component we will see how best this
could be integrated into a singular component.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Willem.Jiang [via Camel] <<>