camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SFTP hangs after a day or two
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 16:42:17 GMT
Hi

Camel 2.4 has better re-connect logic with the FTP components.
So wait for that release.

And yeah use the disconnect if you are not constantly polling from the
remote FTP server.
Then its a better chance the FTPClient is capable of connecting when
you need to poll.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer