camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RecipientList (for multicast) --> senderList to read from several sources
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 09:50:18 GMT
On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we change the from endpoints dynamically?

No of course not the endpoints is resolved when the route model is
being build at startup.

But you can at runtime stop the route consumer. Adjust the endpoint.
And start the consumer again.
Some consumers support this like the JMS.

Otherwise you can stop and remote the route and add another where you
have changed the endpoint as you like.