camel-users mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject Re: camel-ftp and login script
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 08:44:31 GMT
That sounds exactly right Claus. Will it make it to Camel 2.4?

It might be good to prepare the format for more than exactly 1 command.
Either a series of commands or a file containing a login script. Most of the
time I would assume that a single command should suffice - but not always.
Maybe two URI parameters, e g:

- onLoginCommand
- onLoginScript

The first one would be a single command specified directly in the URI. The
second one would be a file name containing several commands on separate
lines.

Another thing I've just started to look at is the possibility to handle
password change situations. It seems that at least one of our partners
require the change of password with a periodicity of 30 days. We need to
handle that automatically within camel-ftp. I've encountered that same
requirement for other protocols. In those cases, we normally auto generate a
new password that we send via the protocol and save to a local configuration
file (so that we know the new password ourselves). It would be interesting
to hear if someone else have dealt with this.

Thanks,

/Bengt