camel-users mailing list archives

From Pavel <pag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File component/language: preMove only
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:05:22 GMT
That doesn't work, since by the time route completes, file is moved
elsewhere.

Do you think preMove-only could be useful extension? I know it is useful for
me, but not sure how typical such requirement is.

If so, I could e.g. add ${null} simple expressions, or "noMove=true" to file
component.

Thanks,
Pavel