camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: FTP on MVS filesystem.
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:06:40 GMT

I doubt its that simple. FTPClient may do more under the hood. Try
getting a pure Apache Commons Net (FTPClient) example to work with
For example you may have to configure locale / OS parsers for the file
listings to have it adapt to it.

I suggest to do a bit of googling for Commons Net FTP and MVS.