camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing using Pax Exam
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:37:56 GMT
The installation of the file 'activemq-broker.xml' is a little bit different
from the other as we use a protocol created specifically for Fuse ESB -->
uri:spring

During the installation process the karaf spring deployer pick up the file
'activemq-broker.xml', create a jar containing it in the directory
META-INF/spring/activemq-broker.xml and generates the MANIFEST.mf who will
contain the info required by OSGI framework but also by Spring.

There is no command to deploy it through pax-exam except if you get the
bundle generated and installed in the data/cache directory and copy it
somewhere in your maven repo. In this case, you can deploy it using pax-exam

Kind regards,

Charles Moulliard

Senior Enterprise Architect (J2EE, .NET, SOA)
Apache Camel - ServiceMix Committer
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com |  Twitter :
http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard | Skype: cmoulliard