camel-users mailing list archives

From Mark <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Subject load a route into ActiveMQ via java
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:51:48 GMT
I am working to build a router in ActiveMQ.  From what I have read I should
be able to package my class in a jar file, copy the jar file into
$ACTIVEMQ_HOME/lib and then restart.  Here is my simple router code:

public class MyRouter extends RouteBuilder {

    public MyRouter() throws Exception {

        CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();
        ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61616");
        context.addComponent("connectionFactory",
JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));
    }

    @Override

        from("jms:whatever").to("jms:junk");
    }
}

I am getting an exception in ActiveMQ upon startup:
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
connectionFactory must be specified
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
connectionFactory must be specified
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:98)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:136)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:82)
        at
        at
        at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:251)
        at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:107)

Could someone help me out as to what I can do to fix this.

Thanks