camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My camel-CXF tests fails, if they run together
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 15:55:42 GMT
Hello Christian, hello Willem!

I extract the creation of the client in a 'setUpBeforeClass' method, so that
the client is only initialized once:

    @BeforeClass
    public static void setUpBeforeClass() throws Exception {
        URL wsdlURL =
IncommingRouteTest.class.getClassLoader().getResource("META-INF/wlsi/person-non-wrapper.wsdl");
        PersonService ss = new PersonService(wsdlURL, new QName("
http://camel.apache.org/non-wrapper", "PersonService"));
        client = ss.getSoap();
    }

But I still have the same behavior (because of the reason Willem mentioned).
My knowledge is, that the Camel JUnit helper classes always create a new
camel context after each test. This means for my test, I can not use the
Camel JUnit helper classes?

Regards,
Christian