camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My camel-CXF tests fails, if they run together
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 11:59:38 GMT
Hello Willem, hello Christian!

Thanks a lot for your help. I modified my setUpBeforeClass method to:

    @BeforeClass
    public static void setUpBeforeClass() {
        // start a simple CXF server
        ServerFactoryBean svrBean = new ServerFactoryBean();
        svrBean.setAddress("http://localhost:8181/PersonService");
        svrBean.setServiceClass(Person.class);
        svrBean.setBus(CXFBusFactory.getDefaultBus());
        svrBean.create();

        URL wsdlURL =
IncommingRouteTest.class.getClassLoader().getResource("META-INF/wlsi/person-non-wrapper.wsdl");
        PersonService ss = new PersonService(wsdlURL, new QName("
http://camel.apache.org/non-wrapper", "PersonService"));
        client = ss.getSoap();
    }

and now it works. :o)