camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically change HTTP endpoint parameters
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 07:57:25 GMT
Hi

I have created a ticket to look into this in the future

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> You most likely need to use a per http component for the different
>> proxy settings.
>> the proxy is generally per component based.
>>
>> So when you need a new proxy you just add a new http component
>> context.addComponent("http2", context.getComponent("http"));
>>

> And then set the proxy settings as you want on http2 component.
> You may also just create a new component which is more understandable
>
> HttpComponent http2 = new HttpComponent();
> http2.setProxyStuffHere
> context.addComponent("http2", http2);
>
> The current logic in http endpoint is not cut for using different
> proxy settings per endpoint.
>

>> And then use http2 in your endpoints.
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Cappa Roberto
>> <roberto.cappa@guest.telecomitalia.it> wrote:
>>> The recipient list was one of choice I've evaluated, but there is another problem:
when I create a dynamic recipient list, for example http://host:port?porxyHost=proxy1 it works.
In the next route execution (without restarting the context) I set http://host:port?porxyHost=proxy2,
but the route continues to use the old one (proxy1). Is there a sort of component caching,
that store component and options and reuse it in the next execution?

>>> Thanks

and proxyPort. It seems possibile to use placeholders, but they can be only  used in a static
manner with a configuration file. In my use case I need to change these parameters at runtime,
for example in a Processor. Is there a way to obtain this behaviour?