camel-users mailing list archives

From Tristan Koen <tris...@digia.org>
Subject Re: Mail-component, velocity and NullpointerException
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 15:06:46 GMT
Thanks Claus.
Works perfectly in 2.5-SNAPSHOT.

As an aside, how would one go about simulating an email received by
the camel-mail imap component in a unit test? I tried the following,
but I never got the same results as the real-world test:

public class MailTest extends CamelTestSupport {
@Override
        return new RouteBuilder() {
            @Override
                from("seda:smtp")
                    .process(new MailReplyService())
                    .to("velocity://velocity/DeliveryReport.vm")

.to("smtps://smtp.gmail.com?username=messaging@digia.org&password=23R923");
            }
        };
    }

    @Test
    public void testRoute() throws Exception {
        MailMessage m = new MailMessage();
        Map<String, Object> headers = new HashMap<String, Object>();
        headers.put("To", "my@internet.address");
        headers.put("From", "source@internet.address");
        headers.put("Subject", "Test Delivery Report");
        m.setHeaders(headers);
        m.setBody("Text Test Content");
        template.sendBodyAndHeaders("seda:smtp", m, headers);
    }
}