camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq with InOut pattern - problem
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:00:35 GMT
Hi

What kind of object type do you send over JMS? if you send serialized
objects then make sure the client can de-serialize the data.
If its XML based then maybe use TextMessage instead.

You can configure the JMS endpoint to force it to send text messages
http://camel.apache.org/jms.html

By setting this in the endpoint uri
jmsMessageType=Text

Otherwise do some logging/tracing, enable DEBUG/TRACE logging to see
what AMQ returns back.
org.apache.camel.jms=TRACE

http://camel.apache.org/tracer

--