camel-users mailing list archives

From Cappa Roberto <roberto.ca...@guest.telecomitalia.it>
Subject R: R: Dynamically change HTTP endpoint parameters
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:34:32 GMT
Hi, thanks for the solution.

A last question:

I've tryed with the 2.5-SNAPSHOT and it works, also if I don't create a new HTTP component
from code, but only using a different http url dynamically loaded with recipientList. This
is the code:

from(FROM_URL)
        .process(new Processor() {
            public void process(Exchange exc) throws Exception {
                String username = ((HttpServletRequest)exc.getIn().getBody(HttpServletRequest.class)).getParameter("username");
                String password = ((HttpServletRequest)exc.getIn().getBody(HttpServletRequest.class)).getParameter("password");

               //Setting final endpoint with dynamic proxy username/password, read from user
input
                exc.getIn().setHeader("FinalEndpoint",
                        "http:/host:port/CB?proxyHost=proxy&proxyPort=port&proxyAuthMethod=Basic&proxyAuthUsername="+username+"&proxyAuthPassword="
+ password);

            }
        })
        .recipientList(header("FinalEndpoint"));

The question is: does it work also in case of concurrent requests? I've the suspect that in
this case there is only one http component, reconfigured at runtime. Is this solution safe
in concurrent case? Or is it preferrable to create new "httpX" components with a progressive
'X' in each call, in order to avoid the reuse of the same component?

Thanks.