camel-users mailing list archives

From Cappa Roberto <roberto.ca...@guest.telecomitalia.it>
Subject Camel web console and "servlet" component
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 06:38:22 GMT
Hi, I'm trying to create a Camel configuration inside the camel-web war (in order to use camel
console), with a "from" clause based on SERVLET component. To do this, I've added the camel-servlet
dependencies in the war and I've added the servlet configuration in web.xml. The servlet configuration
in web.xml needs contextConfigLocation param, and it stars a separate instance of camel context.
Now, I'm in this situation:

- If I add the servlet configuration, It starts another instance of the camel context, and
it isn't monitored by the console that is connected to another context.

- If I don't add the servlet configuration, I'm unable to use the servlet component.

Where I'm wrong?

Thanks.