camel-users mailing list archives

From Max Ullinger <Max.Ullin...@ptv.de>
Subject Persistent Camel Context
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 13:34:20 GMT
Hi everybody.

I was wondering if anybody has had experience with persistance for Camel Context ?

We use a (relatively) empty Camel Context (Camel-WEB) and the user dynamically configures/deploys
routes at runtime.
Of course when Camel shuts down, all configurations will be lost and the whole system of several
distributed Camel instances has to be configured again.

The closest I could find in the documentation/forum was this:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Monitoring-and-management-of-Camel-td465646.html#a465646

It seems like a lot of the bullet points where implemented, Camel has an excellent JMX access
nowadays.
But I could not find any more information about the persistence.

Any pointers or ideas what to do here?

Max