camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error with RSS component accessing gzip content
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 07:44:28 GMT
Hi Bryce,

I just went through the code of camel-rss, if you want to get the Feed
object from the different RSS services,  you can consider to use
RssDataFormat, it will help you to turn an input stream into SyndFeed.
The route could like this
from("http://xxxx").unmarshal().rss().to("someOtheEndpoint");

Willem
  Apache Camel, Apache CXF committer