camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: R: R: Dynamically change HTTP endpoint parameters
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:50:00 GMT
Hi,

The configure is per HttpEndpoint, it can work for the concurrent
requests :)

Willem
 ----------------------------------
   Apache Camel, Apache CXF committer
   Open Source Integration http://www.fusesource.com
   Blog http://willemjiang.blogspot.com
   Tiwtter http://twitter.com/willemjiang

Cappa Roberto wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the solution.
>
> A last question:
>
> I've tryed with the 2.5-SNAPSHOT and it works, also if I don't create a new HTTP component
from code, but only using a different http url dynamically loaded with recipientList. This
is the code:

> from(FROM_URL)
>         .process(new Processor() {
>             public void process(Exchange exc) throws Exception {
>                 String username = ((HttpServletRequest)exc.getIn().getBody(HttpServletRequest.class)).getParameter("username");
>                 String password = ((HttpServletRequest)exc.getIn().getBody(HttpServletRequest.class)).getParameter("password");
>
>                //Setting final endpoint with dynamic proxy username/password, read from
user input
>                 exc.getIn().setHeader("FinalEndpoint",
>                         "http:/host:port/CB?proxyHost=proxy&proxyPort=port&proxyAuthMethod=Basic&proxyAuthUsername="+username+"&proxyAuthPassword="
+ password);

>             }
>         })
>         .recipientList(header("FinalEndpoint"));
>
> The question is: does it work also in case of concurrent requests? I've the suspect that
in this case there is only one http component, reconfigured at runtime. Is this solution safe
in concurrent case? Or is it preferrable to create new "httpX" components with a progressive
'X' in each call, in order to avoid the reuse of the same component?