camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: R: Dynamically change HTTP endpoint parameters
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:31:07 GMT
Just one more comment.
I guess the http endpoint url doesn't take the proxy parameter into
account. So camel context just return the first endpoint from the the
endpoint cache which uses the endpoint url as the key.

Willem

Cappa Roberto wrote:
> The recipient list was one of choice I've evaluated, but there is another problem: when
I create a dynamic recipient list, for example http://host:port?porxyHost=proxy1 it works.
In the next route execution (without restarting the context) I set http://host:port?porxyHost=proxy2,
but the route continues to use the old one (proxy1). Is there a sort of component caching,
that store component and options and reuse it in the next execution?

> Thanks

and proxyPort. It seems possibile to use placeholders, but they can be only  used in a static
manner with a configuration file. In my use case I need to change these parameters at runtime,
for example in a Processor. Is there a way to obtain this behaviour?