camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My camel-CXF tests fails, if they run together
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 02:58:19 GMT
Hi Christian,

I think the better solution is start the CXF server once in the
@BeforeClass method.

If you take a look the unit tests of camel-cxf, we will find there are
lots of tests still use Camel JUnit helper class :)

Willem
Apache Camel, Apache CXF committer
Open SOA http://www.fusesource.com
Blog http://willemjiang.blogspot.com