camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel web console and "servlet" component
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 07:20:52 GMT
When you use the servlet component, you just need to make sure the
servlet start before the servlet component.

Can you try to keep the sevlet configuration and don't use
contextConfigLocation to specify your camel context ?

Put the camelContext into applicationContext, or modify it within the
web console.

Willem
----------------------------------
Apache Camel, Apache CXF committer
Open SOA http://www.fusesource.com
Blog http://willemjiang.blogspot.com
Tiwtter http://twitter.com/willemjiang

Cappa Roberto wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to create a Camel configuration inside the camel-web war (in order to
use camel console), with a "from" clause based on SERVLET component. To do this, I've added
the camel-servlet dependencies in the war and I've added the servlet configuration in web.xml.
The servlet configuration in web.xml needs contextConfigLocation param, and it stars a separate
instance of camel context. Now, I'm in this situation:

> - If I add the servlet configuration, It starts another instance of the camel context,
and it isn't monitored by the console that is connected to another context.