camel-users mailing list archives

From "Glebow, Philip" <Philip.Gle...@blackrock.com>
Subject Camel 2.4 - Shutdown Exception
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:51:00 GMT
I'm using Camel 2.4 and this route to move files from a remote SFTP site
to a local directory:

rue&move=.done").to("file:/c:/camelTmp")

When I run this in a unit test that extends CamelTestSupport, I usually
get a GenericFileOperationFailedException while the CamelContext is
shutting down.  These are the log entries that I see:

	DEBUG : tearDown test
	DEBUG : ShutdownNow ExecutorService:
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@17471e0
	INFO  : Apache Camel 2.4.0 (CamelContext:camel-1) is shutting
down
	INFO  : Starting to graceful shutdown 1 routes (timeout 10
seconds)
	DEBUG : Created new single thread pool for source:
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultShutdownStrategy@16c9867 with name:
ShutdownTask. ->
java.util.concurrent.Executors$FinalizableDelegatedExecutorService@89cc5
	DEBUG : There are 1 routes to shutdown
	DEBUG : Suspend complete for:
y=true&move=.done]
	INFO  : Route: route1 suspended and shutdown deferred, was
consuming from:
y=true&move=.done]
	DEBUG : Stopping consumer:
y=true&move=.done]
	DEBUG : Stopping producer: Producer[file:///c:/camelTmp]
	DEBUG : Disconnecting from: sftp://<user>@<host>:22
	INFO  : JSCH -> Disconnecting from <host> port 22
	WARN  : Trying to recover by disconnecting from remote server
forcing a re-connect at next poll: sftp://<user>@<host>:22
	WARN  : Consumer
ry=true&move=.done] could not poll endpoint:
ve=.done caused by: Cannot list directory: FTPDir/testFiles

It looks like the shutdown is occurring in the middle of directory list
operation; it seems to be cause by this exception:

	Caused by: java.io.IOException: inputstream is closed
		at
com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.fill(ChannelSftp.java:2327)
		at
com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.header(ChannelSftp.java:2351)
		at
com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.checkStatus(ChannelSftp.java:1924)
		at
com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._sendCLOSE(ChannelSftp.java:1943)
		at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.ls(ChannelSftp.java:1320)

Things do shutdown but I'm wondering if this is a symptom of a problem?

Phil

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, AND MAY BE PRIVILEGED.  If
this message was misdirected, BlackRock, Inc. and its subsidiaries, ("BlackRock") does not
waive any confidentiality or privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
us immediately and destroy the message without disclosing its contents to anyone.  Any distribution,
use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient
is unauthorized.  The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's
own and may not reflect the views and opinions of BlackRock, unless the author is authorized
by BlackRock to express such views or opinions on its behalf.  All email sent to or from this
address is subject to electronic storage and review by BlackRock.  Although BlackRock operates
anti-virus programs, it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by
viruses being passed.