camel-users mailing list archives

From benxs <bxsto...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Put XML msgs from Java POJO into already running ActiveMQ instance? Camel sample adjustment
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:47:06 GMT

When I look into the shipped Camel example

http://camel.apache.org/pojo-messaging-example.html

then there is said that the XML message are put into an "an embedded
instance of Apache ActiveMQ".
Enbedded means embedded into Camel (example).

How can I put the same XML msgs instead into an already running, external
ActiveMQ instance?

Let say this Active MQ instance is listening for connections at

tcp://mycomp1:61616

How can I change the official Camel sample source so that XML msgs are
fetched analogue
from an external running ActiveMQ instance?

Ben