camel-users mailing list archives

From kumaap <amitesh.a.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception in the DeadLetterChannel causes message to be consumed
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:32:56 GMT

Ive upgraded to 2.4

and the same thing is still happing

AsyncProcessorTypeConverter

public boolean process(Exchange exchange, AsyncCallback callback) {
            if (processor == null) {
                // no processor then we are done
                callback.done(true);
                return true;
            }
            try {
                processor.process(exchange);
            } catch (Throwable e) {
                // must catch throwable so we catch all
                exchange.setException(e);   <-- Sets an exception when
failure processor fails
            } finally {
                // we are bridging a sync processor as async so callback
with true
                callback.done(true);
            }
            return true;
        }

Then carries on and acts like nothing has happened. I cant see any code that
checks if an exception happen in processing the failureProcessor

Thanks in advance kumaap