camel-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Asmuss <andreasasm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FTP: Try login once and disconnect if failure.
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:12:55 GMT

Hi

Jira ticket: https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-2979

Is it possible to make Camel drop the connection some other way?
I would like to:

connect
poll
fetch files (if any)
disconnect

I tried some of the timeout options but they don't have any effect.

On a related note: I would like to actually close the entire application if
the login fails. I'm running it as a standalone jar with a main-method that
loads a camel Main. Could I propagate an exception from the route and to the
main-method to do a shutdown on the camelContext in Main?