camel-users mailing list archives

From anydoby <anyd...@gmail.com>
Subject File2 component not polling file for changes?
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 06:53:29 GMT

Hello. Perhaps I am not understanding the intent of file polling mechanism,
but anyway.

What I need is to check whether the file was changed in any way after I have
last read from it. The criteria is lastModified of the file was changed.

I expected that the file2 component was capable of tracking last modified of
the file. Is that true? If not, is there a way in Camel to do this without
writing your own component? Seems like it's a very common task what I am
asking for.