camel-users mailing list archives

From reynol16 <Miker_NoS...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: InOut JMS question with ProducerTemplate
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2010 14:52:24 GMT

I thought that camel automatically handled the JMSReplyTo piece (I ran across
some posts when looking into this last about camel creating tmp queues and
handling setting those headers automatically...and if I wanted to override
it, I'd have to explicitly tell camel not to).  In the original example
(DIRECT -> ACTIVEMQ -> BEAN), I would have thought BEAN (which is a
processor that takes an Exchange) would be the consumer, and camel would set
handle the routing back.