camel-users mailing list archives

From reynol16 <Miker_NoS...@yahoo.com>
Subject InOut JMS question with ProducerTemplate
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:56:45 GMT

I have a route like:
DIRECT -> ACTIVEMQ -> BEAN
I have an AbstractJUnit38SpringContextTests unit test which creates a
message, sends it in to DIRECT.
If I use producerTemplate.sendBody(msg), the message flows through fine (I
have seen that BEAN processes it).
If I use producerTemplate.sendBody(msg, ExchangePattern.InOut..), the
message never makes it out of the ACTIVEMQ.
If I use producerTemplate.requestBody(msg), the message never makes it out
of the ACTIVEMQ.
When it doesn't make it past ACTIVEMQ, I get the "ExchangeTimedOutException:
The OUT message was not received within: 20000 millis." exception.
I've also tried setting ACTIVEMQ explicitly to be InOut (both in the URI and
in the java DRL), but I get the same result.
What am I missing?  Thanks so much!
-Mike