camel-users mailing list archives

From sudheer m <sudheermadduk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg selective consumer for a Pub-Sub pattern
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 05:59:52 GMT

JMS Selectors is one of the option that i have worked on already. But please
let me know how i can make use of camel for achieving this so that i can
decouple this selector from my message publisher.

Hope you are able to understand the situation. JMS Selector is something
really out of scope because the selection of consumers and the basis for
selection of consumers is really dynamic.