camel-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Roger <>
Subject [CxfBinding] Document Style ?
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 08:16:05 GMT

Hello Camel!

I am currently experiencing a strange behaviour when calling web services
from a Camel route.
It seems like the syle it uses is RPC but the web service uses document.

The documentation indicates that this value can be specified in the endpoint
declaration by overriding the default cxfBinding bean.

Is there an example of this?

Here is my config:

        <from uri="timer:testTimer?period=10000" />
        <to uri="bean:offerServiceIdProducer" />
        <to uri="cxf:bean:offerServiceEndpoint" />

        <bean id="binding"
                <!--<property name="style" value="document"/>--> <!-- That
the property I would like to change -->

        <bean id="offerServiceEndpoint" parent="service.parent"
                p:bindingId="binding" />

What is intriguing is that the WSDL specify explicitly the style to

<wsdl:binding name="OfferServiceHttpBinding"
<wsdlsoap:binding style="document"

<wsdl:operation name="makeProposal">
<wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

I tested it successfully with SOAPUI. It detects it in document mode.
Thanks in advance !