camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Straube <claus.stra...@catify.com>
Subject 'direct:x' calls in routing slip?
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 08:26:06 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using camel 2.2 and my routes are looking like:

from("direct:x")
.routingSlip("routingslip", "#");

from("direct:b")
.routeId("4712")
.setHeader("processID").constant("4712")
.processRef("mockProcessor");

from("direct:c")
.routeId("4712")
.setHeader("processID").constant("4713")
.processRef("mockProcessor");

I call the routing slip with this lines of code:
String slip =
"direct:b#direct:c#direct:c#activemq:default_processor_test";
producer.sendBodyAndHeader("direct:x", message, "routingslip", slip);

On execution, the first step (direct:b) will be called and the last one
(activemq:default_processor_test). The both "direct:c" steps will never
be reached (perhaps they will, but the processor never will be called).

I'm using routing slip to run processing steps in a defined order, one
processing step uses the payload of the step before. I think this should
the correct pattern for my problem...

Any suggestions, how I can do this? Thanks in advance.

Best regards - Claus

--
claus straube