camel-users mailing list archives

From Morten Engel ...@alpha-solutions.dk>
Subject Re: Problems deleting or moving files from FTP source
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:37:26 GMT

Again, a good call. This definatly highlighted odd behaviour.

Trying to delete from windows server 2003, (the server running FUSE) via
file explorer, resulted in a 550 access is denied pop up. (Machine A, for
reference)

Deleting the exact same file, with the same credentials, and the same method
of getting to it from my localhost Win7 file explorer, shows no problems of
deleting. (Machine B)

Machine A has no problems reading the file, which requires credentials as
well though.

Regardless, I think it's safe to say that the problem does not stem from
Camel, I'll be looking into whether there's any known FTP DELE issues from
win 2003.

Thank you for the help, and the push in the right direction!

Sincerely,
Morten Engel