camel-users mailing list archives

From "alessandro.cangini" <the_kan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: XMPP Component Questions
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 10:51:38 GMT

Thank you very much for the hint

by the way it seems to be unapplicable in my case because i have to work on
apache servicemix and i have some problems, appearently i have to build my
route only with a routeBuilder because the servicemix-camel-service-unit
maven archetype only gives a routeBuilder for  JAVA DSL routing definitions
and a camelcontext.xml  for a XML-like definition, using the first one i can
get the Camel Context and creating the producer

class MyRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder {
private CamelContext camel = this.getContext();
private ProducerTemplate producer = camel.createProducerTemplate();
 }

class OutputTransformer implements Processor {
   // creating URI
   //creating message body
   producer.sendBody(uri,sbody);

 }
}

but in my processor when i try to send to selected uri

producer.sendBody(uri,sbody);

it gives the following Exception
org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve endpoint:
xmpp://myProducer/Destination?password=xxxx due to: No component found with
scheme: xmpp

and in servicemix i don't know how to create The Desired Endpoint, the usual
way seems to be unapplicable
(camelContext.addComponent("xmpp",XMPPComponent)) because the camel-xmpp
component is inside an OSGI enviroment (servicemix 4.2.0)) and i have a lack
of knowledge about this

Does anyone have any hint about this problem?, any help would be greatly
appreciated