camel-users mailing list archives

From rsvalerio <rsvale...@gmail.com>
Subject How to Use exclusiveReadLockStrategy property in file component?
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2010 16:38:06 GMT

Camel 2.2.0.

Property value:
exclusiveReadLockStrategy=my.package.definition.AppFileChangedExclusiveReadLockStrategy

This class extends FileChangedExclusiveReadLockStrategy,

Get the erro, when start camel:
-------------------
Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to
resolve endpoint:
file:///mnt/new?autoCreate=false&delete=true&exclusiveReadLockStrategy=my.package.definition.AppFileChangedExclusiveReadLockStrategy&maxMessagesPerPoll=1&readLock=changed&recursive=true
due to: Could not find a suitable setter for property:
exclusiveReadLockStrategy as there isn't a setter method with same type:
java.lang.String nor type conversion possible: No type converter available
to convert from type: java.lang.String to the required type:
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileExclusiveReadLockStrategy with
value my.package.definition.AppFileChangedExclusiveReadLockStrategy

I try to define a field exclusiveReadLockStrategy of type
AppFileChangedExclusiveReadLockStrategy in my route class (RouteBuilder son)
but the erro persist.

Thanks in advance.

Rodrigo Valerio.