camel-users mailing list archives

From Łukasz Budnik <lukasz.bud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: automatically restarting route (from + activemq)?
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:40:23 GMT
Thanks Ade for a hint,

I googled for reconnect string but found nothing. But I found
something similar. When you use topics you can create a durable
client. I did so:

But after restarting ActiveMQ, my route didn't start consuming
messages from my topic. On the ActiveMQ admin console
http://localhost:8161/admin/subscribers.jsp page I saw that connection
ID is set to offline and new messages are all pending.

Client ID   	Subscription Name   	Connection ID   	Destination
	Selector   	Pending Queue Size
UniqueIdHere 	AscariCamelRoute 	OFFLINE 	remotetopic 		43

Has anyone experienced (and solved) this problem?

thanks,
Łukasz