camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bindy CSV not Marshaling
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 07:11:00 GMT
As mentioned by claus, this mapping does not exist.

This could be an excellent idea to add enumeration in the model and
use it to validate the content parsed. Enumeration could be used not
only for this simple case where we would like to check if we get Y, N
or true, false but also to check list value and transform it.

ex : C = cancel for order process,  A = accept, ...

I have assigned the ticket to me and will work on that when I will add
fixed length format to Bindy and solve some bugs discovered.

Kind regards,

Charles Moulliard

Senior Enterprise Architect (J2EE, .NET, SOA)
Apache Camel/ServiceMix Committer

- Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
- Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
- Linkedlin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard