camel-users mailing list archives

From Carlo Camerino <carlo.camer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help In Camel CXF
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 06:58:23 GMT
it seems to be a problem with the server side retrurning nothing
here's how the reply looks like but in my reply i'm actually setting the out
message body

Here is my interface declaration btw

/**
 * @author User
 *
 */
@WebService(name="overrideServer", serviceName="overrideServer")
public interface OverrideServer {
    /**
     * This method gets the list of active users available for override.
     * @return
     */
    public List<Overrider> getActiveUsers(OverrideRequestor requestor,
OverrideTransaction overrideTransaction);

  messageContentsList.add(

> overrideServer.getActiveUsers((OverrideRequestor)requestList.get(0),
> (OverrideTransaction) requestList.get(1)));
> // using this method to send reply

--> settings exchangge's out message body in this part?

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap:Body><ns2:acceptOverrideRequestResponse
xmlns:ns2="http://override.luminous.ccti.com/"/></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>