camel-users mailing list archives

From Leen Toelen <toe...@gmail.com>
Subject Copy messages on same broker
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:33:37 GMT
Hi,

what is the best way to copy a message from one queue to multiple queues on
the same activemq broker? I have a setup where one queue is filled by an
external process, and a camel based router is used to copy messages to the
destination queues depending on some business logic. I have a recipient
provider function which returns the queue names depending on the exchange.
The activemq IO seems to become the bottleneck since the original message is
being copied twice to two new queues. Is there a low level copy for activemq
where only the indexes are changed, not the message body?

Regards,
Leen