camel-users mailing list archives

From Jon Anstey <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Camel working with Websphere MQ/MQseries as well?
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2010 22:38:34 GMT
For WMQ another user posted some notes here:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-and-IBM-MQ-Series-td476223.html#a476223

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-and-IBM-MQ-Series-td476223.html#a476223>I
would say in general most JMS brokers should be supported. I've seen a few
folks over the years use WMQ, I know SonicMQ works, MQs from Oracle & TIBCO
should work too. Of course the best supported & tested MQ for use with Camel
would be ActiveMQ :)