camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bindy CSV not Marshaling
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 06:35:17 GMT
On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 7:55 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 7:50 AM, Nick Heudecker <nheudecker@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for the response.  There appear to be two bugs with Bindy 2.3.0.
>> First, BindyAbstractFactory#generateKey() creates an invalid number if you
>> don't define a @Section annotation.  You'll get a key like 'null000',
>> resulting in a NumberFormatException.
>>
>> Next, Bindy doesn't support Booleans or booleans.

How do you want to map booleans? I have never seen any CSV file with
"true" or "false" as values.
You most likely need to define a custom mapping scheme. Such as "Y" =
true, "N" = false etc.
And so you can use String type and add a isXXX boolean method yourself
in the bean.

Having a mapping for boolean in Bindy is of course nice but I think it
requires additional mapping definition to set the rules.

> Can you create tickets in JIRA about the bugs and if possible a little
> piece of sample to go along?
> http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL

I created the ticket