camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <>
Subject Re: marshal to CSV with pipe delimiter
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 21:00:28 GMT
Hello Claus,

today I realized, that the org.apache.camel.model.dataformat.CsvDataFormat
doesn't support any attributes or nested elements in the XML DSL. So,
currently the last unit test I provided for camel-csv, is not possible for
the XML DSL. Should we improve camel-csv for this? I'm not sure, because
with camel-bindy and soon also with camel-smooks (I waiting for Tom
Fennellys feedback) we offer two alternatives...