camel-users mailing list archives

From Carlo Camerino <carlo.camer...@gmail.com>
Subject How To Combine Recipient List and Aggregator EIP's
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 15:12:27 GMT
Hi,

I need to send a single message into three separate web services. i'm
assuming that I need to use the recipient list component right?
the next thing I need to do is to combine the results of those three web
services and put them into one.

am i right? is it

Recipident List --> Aggregator

My route seems to not be working,

i'm not sure of what expression to use as it says to use a constant
expression.

my requirement is to combine the result of three separate web services. i'm
using camel 2.3.0 and am looking at camel aggregator2

thanks
carlo

from("direct:carlo").multicast().to("cxf://
http://localhost:8088/override/override?serviceClass=" +
SERVICE_CLASS,"cxf://http://localhost:8089/override/override?serviceClass="
+ SERVICE_CLASS, "cxf://
http://localhost:8090/override/override?serviceClass=" +
SERVICE_CLASS).aggregate(constant("ALL"), new AggregationStrategy() {

            @Override
            public Exchange aggregate(Exchange oldExchange, Exchange
newExchange) {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                LOG.info("New Exchange Body IN: " +
newExchange.getIn().getBody());
                LOG.info("New Exchange Body OUT: " +
newExchange.getOut().getBody());
                newExchange.getOut().setBody(newExchange.getIn().getBody());
                LOG.info(" IS It Passing here.");
                return newExchange;
            }
        })