camel-users mailing list archives

From Max Ullinger <Max.Ullin...@ptv.de>
Subject AW: Replace "from" endpoint with mock in test?
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 08:55:18 GMT
Hi

Well, you could use property placeholders with different property files for test and runtime.
You could then define the endpoints externally in two files and use the ftp component for
runtime and the file component for tests.

Cheers,
Max

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ankelee [mailto:andreasasmuss@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2010 10:50
An: users@camel.apache.org
Betreff: Replace "from" endpoint with mock in test?

Hi

I'm setting up a test for a route that starts at an FTP-endpoint. I would
like to be able to test without setting up an FTP-server.

In Camel in Action there is shown a trick where you can replace the
jms-component with a seda-component and then consume from that endpoint. Is
there any tricks you could do similarly with the FTP-endpoint. I thought
about replacing it with a file endpoint but there's obviously unknown
parameters on there so that wouldn't work.

Is it possible to completely substitute a "from"-endpoint with another in
test/runtime?