camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using BODY as HTTP Query String Parameter...
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 02:40:38 GMT
Hi,

You could set the message with Exchange.HTTP_QUERY to let the http
producer pick up the query string dynamically.

Here is the example

from("direct:start").setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_QUERY).
simple("id=${body}")).to("http://XXXX");

Willem
Apache Camel, Apache CXF committer
Open SOA http://www.fusesource.com