camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: marshal to CSV with pipe delimiter
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 04:46:46 GMT
Hi Christian,

It should be easy to add the configure feature into CsvDataFromat.
But after checking out the web site of the commons csv, it looks like
the commons csv 1.0 is never released since 2008.

Maybe we should consider to retire camel-csv and I don't think we need
to enhance it as there are some alternatives solution in camel already.

Willem