camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <>
Subject Re: updload server multipart
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 03:32:50 GMT
Tapdur wrote:
> hi willem
> thx , that s what i want to code
> and for the the other side, the client get the audio file ? is it handle by
> jetty as  a static file ? how to setup static file with camel-jetty ?
Sorry I don't know what's your meaning of the static file.

There is a handler which is used by Jetty to handle the multipart files,
it will store the files into a temp file directory and camel-jetty will
pass the reference of these files into DataHandlers which are stored in
the attachements part of camel message.
And these temp file will be deleted when camel-jetty finish the
processing of the message.

You can set the temp file directory by using the CamelContext property
with the key "CamelJettyTempDir".

> i am very glad with camel for our project, very good job
> Regards
> Bruno
> willem.jiang wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Here is an unit test[1] that you can take a look.
>> [1]
>> Willem
>> Tapdur wrote:
>>> hi
>>> a client post a http/multipart file to my camel server
>>> how handle and store it on the server side with camel 2.3.0 ?
>>> thx
>>> bruno

View raw message