camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-ftp problems with ftps implicit mode
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:07:06 GMT

Bengt Rodehav wrote:
> Willem,
>
> I'm just now building a new trunk version of Camel and need to verify with
> you that I'm using Camel properly in an OSGi environment:
>
> - I only install the features "camel" (includes camel-core and camel-spring
> bundles) + camel-ftp (that I wish to test)
That could be enough.

>   Do I need camel-spring if I'm not using Spring directly? I create all my
> routes in Java DSL.

Oh, you need to install the camel-spring bundle as it include the
CamelContextFactory that you want to use.

> -  I noticed that there is a component called camel-core-osgi. Should I use
> it in any way? How?

No, you don't need that as camel-spring bundle already as the class of
camel-core-osgi.

> Just out of curiosity. What was the typo you mentioned?

or, you can find the typo by checking out my commit log[1]

[1]http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=953252&view=rev

> /Bengt

Willem