camel-users mailing list archives

From Martin Krasser <...@martin-krasser.de>
Subject Re: How does glogin deal with the ClientLogin CAPTCHA request?
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 08:57:48 GMT
I'm back again - was only a bit late with my reply - sorry :)

The glogin component doesn't support CAPTCHA challenges (at the moment).
This component is primarily used for programmatic (non-interactive)
logins, although the component could delegate the challenge to the
glogin application and sent back the challenge response again. If that
is what you need, please create a JIRA ticket, or just let me know then
I will create one.

Cheers,
Martin